Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Set Back for A Week

I tried to use forefoot landing during the previous 8-km run and that ended up to have calf muscle soreness on my two headed calf muscle (gastrocnemius).
Because of the pain, I postponed my long run on the following day to the day after.  So, this leave a low mileage (12.5km) for the week of Aug 13, 2012.  Hopefully, I can pick up to run ~25km for the week of Aug 20, 2012.

On the following long run the next day (still suffering from muscle pain), my initially plan was to run for 12km using my favourite route, but I turned back after 3km due to dogs.  So, I only did 8km in this run, which is counted as the next week (as seen in the chart above).

Overall, this is not a good week in training but I hope to get back to my training plan this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment