Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Normal but exciting run

Not having any abnormal running activities this week, but I had two very satisfying run this weekend.

On Saturday, I can resume my "hike+run" at Air Hitam Dam as what I like. Running 4 rounds without much problem. I guess I ran slightly faster this time. Maybe, the tempo run training during the weekday helps. 

Again, on Sunday, I ran for 11km at the back of the airport without much problem even with empty stomach. I tried to speed up at the end of 2km but I guess I can only make it for 1km.

As for the weekday tempo run, I didn't do it quite as long as I wanted too. Probably it is due to tiredness and I only run for 4km with faster speed for less than 2km. My target is to have at least 2km of speed work for the tempo run.

As I monitor the wear off of my shoes closely after each run, it seems to me that the outer heel of my left side of the shoes had worn half way. That's the bad way that I ran.  I need to improve it (but I don't know how yet).  I don't think the shoes will last for my Penang Bridge run and I will definitely need another pair of shoes soon.  I will be trying out shoes from other brand to see if the shoes can last longer.  Here are the potential choices from runnersworld shoes finder tool.


I will see how it goes and what will I get...

No comments:

Post a Comment