Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

2015 APBIM HM Training Journal (20 wk to go)

This is the second week of my structure training which I plan to log 20km this week with 4 day run.  However, I ended up just running 3 days due to my forgetfulness of bringing running shoes.

I made up the mileage on the next day with higher mileage.

Again, the whole week was run with my zero drop shoes.  So far so good!

My initial long run target was 8km but I ended up running up to 10km, which is good.  I just had on cup of water before the run.  However, at the end of run, I felt like I had a bit of de-hydration symptom due to my urine colour.  So, I will also monitor my intake of water so that I will not need to stop by toilet during the year end HM race, like I always been doing.

I will be joining another 10 km race next week.  Also due to my potential heavy work schedule, I might log lower mileage as I intended.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment