Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

2015 APBIM HM Training Journal (13 wk to go)

It is getting close to APBIM 2015.  Just 90 days to go.

After taking last week as recovery week, which I logged only 16km, I managed to log 25km this week.  This meets my original goal of 24km.  This weekly mileage also is a 10% increased from my previous training week, the week before last week.  I will pay attention to see if my leg can handle this increase or not.

My long run for this week was 12km.  This is also my 1st run more than 10km after the mid Jun HM.  As I didn't run at a fast pace, I can still handle this quite well except that I felt hungry after 10km.

Before the weekend long run, I just had around 500ml of plain water and nothing else.

Since I will take on 8km race end of the week, in order not to put myself into injury, I will not have long run but to have 5km the day before the 8km race.

No comments:

Post a Comment