Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

2015 APBIM HM Training Journal (3 wk to go)

Again, due to haze situation, I just logged 10km instead of 20km the week before as I planned earlier.  My favoutie Tanjung 10km Run was canceled due to haze condition and only left with Rock to Rock Run on Sunday.  That was my 10km mileage last week.  Although I ran 2 minutes faster, but I pushed myself too hard that I had to slow down the last 3km.  At the end of the run, I met a 67 year old runner who ran a very impressive 61 mins.

Luckily, I can still log 30km the week before last and make the 30km weekly mileage consecutively.

As haze condition improved, I managed to log 30km this week as plan.

However, as 3 weeks ago, the long run this week was not as fast as I'd like to be.  I guess I have to train my body to adopt to this stress for a long time before I can continue to increase the mileage.

As before, I had Yogult before the run and stop to walk after 10km for drink.  I didn't feel hungry throughout the whole long run.

I will try 20km next week as plan and that would be the last training before the taper week after that.

Until now, I still feel that I had a better preparation for HM last year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment