Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Goal Achieved (70km/month)

Despite the fact that I had to stop my training due to flu, I still managed to meet my target of 70km per month of mileage in Feb.

I think 2 factors that made this possible, ie. carefully drafting out my plan to include all holidays and possible races; and leaving some breathing space for sudden event.  Although in the beginning, it looks like I should be able to achieve this target earlier, but because of flu, the plan is not as easy as it seems.

Anyway, feel real great for having able to achieve what I initially targeted.  With this, this is the 7th consecutive month that I  hit more than 60km per month in terms of running mileage.  Something that I really feel proud of..

My next goal is getting myself to 17km LSD weekly.  My plan is to be able to reach there early July or end of July.  After that, I will have plan to increase my speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment