Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

RHB Centennial Run 2013

I didn't plan to take part in the run initially but after a few urge from my friend, I gave in and joined the run.  After all, this is not a bad run anyway.

As I was kind of tired in previous Tanjung 10km run, I decided to run a bit slow this time.  However, to break away from the crowd, I ended up with a bit faster pace than I wanted.  I kind of felt that I was a bit fast and I confirmed it with my Garmin watch showing 5:xx min/km.

Again, I wanted to slow down but I just felt like going with that pace to see how it turned out at the end of the race.  At 8km, I tried to pick up the pace.  However, not much faster that I could run as I had been running faster than I used to for quite long distant.

I completed the race with 55:49 min, which is my best 10k so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment