Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Brooks Pureflow 2

The Brooks Ghost 6 doesn't really give me good mileage.  I finally switched to forefoot landing with the hope of no injury from running and my running shoes can last longer.

This time, I decided to try out minimalist shoes, Brooks Pureflow 2.  Due to the old model, I got the shoes for RM170, which is quite a discount from what I normally pay for new a pair of shoes.  However, since the outsole is thinner, I don't expect it to last longer than my previous shoes.  But, my target is to get it works for 170km, which will be similar to or better than what I am paying for previously.  I'll see.

These are the specification of the shoes:-

Specifications

Weight: 8.8 oz.
Profile (Heel): 28 mm
Profile (Forefoot): 24.5 mm
Drop from heel to forefoot: 3.5 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment