Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Rest from Running

Really took 2 weeks off from running so that I have enough rest after the APBIM.  So, I started with 5 or 6 km again and slowly build up my mileage!

I guess I was starting too fast and felt quite tired around 4.5 km.  However, I kept continue to meet my 5 or 6 km target for this week.  Finally, I am logging 6 km.  Also, I am still able to keep my running form for the whole run.

To create some excitement for this run, I took the newly build bridge, which is not open yet.  I was stopped by security guard after entering the bridge for awhile.  Not only me trying out the bridge, I saw a group of cyclists trying to cycle on the bridge as well and "negotiating" (I guess) with the guard to be able to go further.

Here is the running route...  running on the sea...

No comments:

Post a Comment